Monday, January 21, 2008

We are going to see Sesame Street Live!




I can remember our first concert like it was yesterday (okay..... I don't really remember if it was the Baycity Rollers or The Defranco Family or maybe it was Big Wheelie at the Boulevard Mall.... Sorry Barry to bring that name up) but I remember vividly Dad taking us to see the Baycity Rollers. Mom bought Jill, David and I striped shirts and socks like the band wore and we wore our pants rolled up just like the band did.


Sesame Street Live "Elmo makes Music" is coming to town soon, so Grammy and I are taking Josh to his first concert! I know at his age it won't be a lasting memory but I am sure that he will have fun!

4 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

YAY! Welcome to blogger world! hehe! Josh is going to have a ball! What fun!

Colette said...

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night...I loved them...mine was Donny and Marie or maybe Shauwn Cassidy...one of those...I still have their albums...that Jeff wants me to THROW AWAY!!! No way!!! Glad you joined the blog wagon. It was nice spending the day with you, Jen and Becky! Hugs!

bflochickinFLA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bflochickinFLA said...

Our first concert was The Defranco Family and yes I was there!

Jill