Friday, January 25, 2008

The baby Chick's have hatched!

Noah and his Mommy

Noah Samuel

Jonah Harrison, Grammy, me and David


Jonah Harrison


Heather and David's twins arrived last night at about 8 p.m. Baby A is Jonah Harrison, named after my maternal Grandfather Joseph and paternal Grandfather Harry. He weighed 6 lbs 4 oz. and Baby B is Noah Samuel who is named after Heather's Great Aunt Nancy and Great Grandfather Sam. He weighed 5 lbs 14 oz.

Babies and Mom and Dad are doing well!
(Aunt Jodi was a little emotional though!!!!)

8 comments:

Paulette said...

YAY!!! Wow that was FAST!!!
They are beautiful.. Congratulations Auntie!!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Wow!!!! They are adorable! When was her due date? Were they born after midnight? If so they were born on my birthday! YAYA hehe!

wsweden said...

They are adorable. Josh will have so much fun playing with them!

Colette said...

I have tears in my eyes!!! I am so glad everyone is doing well! Dave looks so happy! Give him a congrats hug for me! They are both good size babies too! Hugs to all!@ Congrats!!!

Julie said...

how beautiful!!!! congratulations!!

Scott and Becky said...

Just gorgeous! If they were born on the 24th, that is Beth's birthday (the young girl who threw my shower)

terilynnh2000 said...

How beautiful! Congrats to all of you!!

Sue said...

Congrats Auntie!!!

All babies are such miracles, aren't they. Whether by birth or adoption! It's hard not to be emotional, especially since you now know the wonder of having a child.