Monday, January 21, 2008

Getting on the Blog bandwagon


I think that I am about the last one of my "Adoption Star Friends" as I affectionately call them to get on the blogging bandwagon. Although I talk to Jill and Mom everyday (okay, many times every day) I do not keep in close touch with many other important people in my life who may want to hear about the daily antics of our wonderful son Joshua.

Josh is now 9 months and 1 week old. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone and honestly can't remember life before Josh. At his Doctors appointment last week he weighed in at 19.2 lbs (with his clothes on since it was not a well visit). He is standing up and easily gets from sitting to standing and back to crawling. He is walking with his 2 little walkers that Aunt Jill and Uncle Pat and Great Uncle Lowell and Aunt Sharon bought him and is contantly on the move. He loves to annoy Bailey and is getting into everything already.

3 comments:

terilynnh2000 said...

Welcome Aboard, friend!!! Okay if I link you to my blog? JOSH IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Jodi said...

Sure, link away!

We think Josh is pretty cute too!

Colette said...

Well it is about time!!! Glad to see you have joined our little corner of the world! Welcome..it can be very addicting! Hugs to you! You know how I feel about Josh...I just think he is so darn cute!!! Hugs