Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tag.... I'm it!





Sue got me in a game of tag and like Janet the only ones that I know who have blogs are my adoption Star friends but I thought it would be fun to Post 7 random or weird facts about myself on my blog anyway, so hear goes:


1. I only have black and white socks in my sock drawer.

2. I love when my dog Bailey instinctively licks away my tears when I am crying.

3. I used to live with a guy named Josh (but Barry picked DS's name).

4. A few weeks ago a woman came up to us in the mall to comment on how beautiful Josh is and it turned out that she was my ex-boyfriends wife (he was trailing behind her).

5. My favorite movies are Gidget Movies.

6. I have passed out from laughing too hard.

7. I don't collect anything.



6 comments:

Paulette said...

I love and can relate to your quirks... :)

Sue said...

Great quirks. And adorable little pooch! Thanks for playing along.

Jodie said...

LOL...you don't collect anything...at all? That is interesting. I collect nativity sets from around the world. Lately I seem to be collecting children as well. :)

Julie said...

Only black and white socks! I HAVE to finally meet you in person...if you can laugh so hard you pass out!! :) Julie

Jodi said...

Julie,
You have met me in person..... we were in the home study class! I know it was a long time ago and our class wasn't particularly social or interactive!

terilynnh2000 said...

I love that pic of you and your pooch!!!