Monday, February 11, 2008

I don't like Mondays!

After a quiet weekend at home with Barry and Josh in which we (well Josh and I) didn't get dressed all weekend and stayed home, I am reminded how much I don't like Mondays! Oh how I wish I could be a SAHM!!!!!!!!

Josh's babysitter, Tammi, is on vacation this week so he is at her friend Linda's house today and tomm. I know he is in good hands but I have this sense of uneasiness today.... probably because he could have cared less when I dropped him off at Linda's house and was too interested in their fish tank to even say goodbye to me!

2 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

((hugs)) I feel the same way every Mon-Fri...keep you chin up and maybe you will feel "sick" tomorrow and "have" to stay home with him!!
molly

Colette said...

I hate tuesdays-thursdays! It is tough to have to work...I hate it too, but it is what we have to do...and just think of who we come home to...I love the ride home, thinking of him and as soon as I see him he lights up with a smile and it makes it all better...well not quite but I like to think it does. :-)