Saturday, October 18, 2008

Life has been busy

Rock Star Toddler


A cowboy has got to ride even when he is sick!

Boy, it has been a long time since I blogged! My sister got tired of seeing me not update my blog and did a "guest post" the last time. I have gotten back into the swing of working and things are going fine in the new job with the old company... but boy do I miss Josh during the day! I must drive my coworkers crazy between all the pictures of him on my desk and all I talk about is things that he did! Josh turned 18 months old this week and went for his 18 month checkup at the Doctor yesterday. He weighs a wopping 23 pounds and is 32 inches tall!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time you updated Josh's blog. I am glad you did so I can get my "fix" of my adorable nephew. Miss you and Love you guys.

Rebecca said...

He is just so stinkin' cute. It's no wonder you have his pictures all over your desk and talk about him all the time, who wouldn't?

Paulette said...

Love your rock~n~roller!
Glad that life is going well for you....

Patti said...

He's a cutie! You deserve to talk about him at work and I am sure all your co-workers love keeping up with your little family! I saw the pic of sidewalk chalk and "Buffalo, NY" and it dawned on me . . .we are really neighbors.
Keep enjoying him! :-) Hugs, Pep