Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom!


You are my strongest ally and one of my best friends. You have been there for me through the worst times of my life and listened, counseled and loved me. You have been there to share in my triumphs. You are my rock and my confidant and I don't know what I would do without you.

I hope that you realize that even when I take out my frustration on you, it is because you are the one I know will understand.

I am happy that you are able to celebrate your 2nd Mother's Day as a Grandmother.

I love you!

2 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

so, so sweet, my eyes are welding up....what a great mom u have, and great daughter she has..Happy mom's day to both of you!

Colette said...

So wonderful! You are like my mom and I...same way! Love it! Say hi to mom!!!