Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wouldn't it be nice if life was easy?



Being unemployed has made me question what I really want in life... I used to think that I wanted to be a "career woman" but having Josh in my life makes me realize that isn't important. I am enjoying the time with my son so much that I wish that I could be a stay at home Mom until he goes to school, but the reality is that we can't afford for me to stay at home. My job search has not yet been successful and the jobs in the Customs industry locally at my level are not in abundance... which is starting to make me depressed. So barring winning the lottery or finding a benefactor I really have to start looking for a job outside of my field.

7 comments:

Paulette said...

I'm with you friend!!! It's much more fun to play!!!

Life with my BOYS! said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your time at home~I love vacations but have the vacation blues each time they end! I am always trying to scheme a way to stay home so if I come up with the perfect one I will share it! Good luck with the job search!

Colette said...

I hear you loud and clear! I felt and still feel the same way. When working, tuesday-thursday out of the house, it makes me sad, but I love my 4 days that I am home! I still work, when he is naping or when he is down for the day. Molly, make sure you share it with me too!!! Hugs have fun in FLA!

Sue said...

Josh is just the sweetest thing ever!

And hoping your job hunt brings you success.

Wondering when you will find us said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I hear you, I enjoy my time home with Jake. I dread the moment I have to go back to work :(

Julie said...

Hugs Jodi! How tough! I guess its a new opportunity this way! best wishes. THinking of you!

terilynnh2000 said...

Ah, if only! Good luck with the job search- even though it means not staying at home. :( Boo